Name: ______LAURA
LIZETH RUBIANO VARGAS_________________________
Date: ____24/10/19__
Write a reflection about
the classes you oriented this week (bear in mind the following aspects: what you planned, what you did, and what you
would do differently if you were to teach your lessons again). Give
examples and descriptions of those situations that, in your view, are relevant
to your learning experience.
In this new week I
taught class to first graders, I can say that my skills for planning classes
have developed a lot more, on week number 5, I had some problems with the plans
I had made, but I feel way more satisfied this week because I can surely say
that the goals I proponed were successfully achieved, kids had more fun than on
the fifth week because this week activities were more dynamic and more
didactic, I had promised myself that I will try to at least include 2 games per
class and that game for learning will be my new motto. Although, I had to
planned my classes involving all my students, there was a boy who didn’t want
to participate in the game, I didn’t how to act and he immediately started to
cry, I knew I had to continue with my classes, but I didn’t know how to
continue without making him feel excluded, I know the exercise was difficult
and I had to change my whole pre-activity because I had planned that they drive
some cars, but one of them overturned the car and hurt herself so I change the
cars for using their bottom, but I think I did pretty good because I know all
of them got fun and I was happy too.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario