Ir al contenido principal

Fifth week journal




APPENDIX 3: POST OBSERVATION STUDENT
TEACHER’S SELF-EVALUATION FORM (Journal)

Name: ______LAURA LIZETH RUBIANO VARGAS_________________________ Date: ____14/10/19__
Write a reflection about the classes you oriented this week (bear in mind the following aspects: what you planned, what you did, and what you would do differently if you were to teach your lessons again). Give examples and descriptions of those situations that, in your view, are relevant to your learning experience.
This week, we had to practice the whole week the acts for the English day which was performed on Friday 18th, as a thematic for the big event we dress up like superheroes, each grade had a certain superhero, as I am the Teacher in Chief of the school am doing my practicum at, I practiced with each course the whole year; the day of the event, I felt very anxious and nervous because it was my first time guiding such a big event, everything was ready to start, parents even arrived early to the place; at 5:20pm the show began, the first kids in dancing were the beginners, each group had prepared a performance with the dance teacher and so have I, I felt nervous because any time we practice at school, the little babies didn’t dance quite good, but they nailed it on stage, it was turn next of the pre-kinder kids and then kinder kids, transition, and first graders. The show was perfect, the kids had a great time, we took a lot of pictures and videos, the principal was happy and released, and so was I.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Thinking about "My patients are dying. But it’s their right to keep going"

Patients right to keep fighting This article got me! It was really hard to go through it, I felt as if the writer were talking to me, I couldn't stop thinking about one of my grandparents suffering from a terrible disease. It was pretty obvious doctor was totally in agreement, but at the same time he was totally scared for his patients suffering: " This leaves me in an uncomfortable state: caught between my medical recommendation to pursue less aggressive care and my patient’s primal desire to rid his body of cancer " But even though for doctors, it is difficult to accept the different changes and the aftermath that chemical procedures can make: "She is only 34 years old, but after two rounds of chemotherapy, her youth is steadily leaving her ." It is sad knowing that people are suffering from these terrible diseases just like Cancer, but the worst of all is knowing that sometimes treatment is worse than illness itself, a clear example of agreement on...

Why I decided to be a teacher

My name is Laura Lizeth Rubiano Vargas, I am 20 years old. I was born in May 1, 1999; I was born in Aipe-Huila, my parents are Zoila Patricia Vargas Puentes, and my father is Gerardo Rubiano Rubiano. I have 1 little sister her names is Melissa Rubiano Vargas, I also have 2 stepsiblings, my oldest brother is Amilkar Rubiano and my oldest sister is Adriana Rubiano, I do not have pets but in my house we have a little bird and its name is "the Solitario", I live in Neiva and sometimes I travel to Aipe to spend the weekend with them. I am currently in 8th semester of Degree in English at the Surcolombiana University, I have a 4.02 cumulative, I decided to follow this career because when ai was younger I had amazing moments in my school, I remember that my English professor was very sweet and very good when teaching; i decided to teach other people because I love seeing in their eyes when they feel happy because they understood the topic just reviewed., I love seeing them practic...

seventh week

  APPENDIX 3: POST OBSERVATION STUDENT TEACHER’S SELF-EVALUATION FORM (Journal) Name: ______ LAURA LIZETH RUBIANO VARGAS_____ ____________________  Date: ____ 24/10/19 __ Write a reflection about the classes you oriented this week (bear in mind the following aspects: what you planned , what you did , and what you would do differently if you were to teach your lessons again). Give examples and descriptions of those situations that, in your view, are relevant to your learning experience . In this new week I taught class to first graders, I can say that my skills for planning classes have developed a lot more, on week number 5, I had some problems with the plans I had made, but I feel way more satisfied this week because I can surely say that the goals I proponed were successfully achieved, kids had more fun than on the fifth week because this week activities were more dynamic and more didactic, I had promised myself that I will try to at least include 2 ...