![]() |
APPENDIX 3: POST OBSERVATION STUDENT
TEACHER’S SELF-EVALUATION FORM
(Journal)
Name: ______LAURA
LIZETH RUBIANO VARGAS_________________________ Date: ____16/09/19__
Write a reflection about
the classes you oriented this week (bear in mind the following aspects: what you planned, what you did, and what you
would do differently if you were to teach your lessons again). Give
examples and descriptions of those situations that, in your view, are relevant
to your learning experience.
Class from the 23rd to the 25th showed me that my students
have a lot of potential, well most of them, I still struggle with one of them,
she is a girl that was declared to suffer from microcephaly, she utilizes her
problem for doing absolutely nothing in the classroom, she didn’t work in the
whole week and then her mother comes to me saying that I don’t like her
daughter that I prefer the rest of the students, but she doesn’t acknowledge
that I even sit down next to her and focus only on her. On Monday, we check
numbers from 1 to 90, when I was totally convinced that they hadn’t forgotten
the numbers, I was ready to advance with numbers from 100 to 500, I was
surprised and happy at the same time because only a few examples were needed for
students to understand how to write numbers from the already said quantity, I
used TPR activities that helped revise and be prepared for future tasks: verbs.
On Wednesday, I had to act very quickly
for saving the activity, I had prepared that students wrote numbers from
1 to 500 on small boards, but none of them brought board markers so I had to go
for every classroom and ask other teachers to borrow me some markers. I really
need to implement a strategy that can help me with the learning process of the
microcephaly girl because she instead of being increasing her level of
understanding of English, she is totally decreasing. I hope next week that can
change a bit.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario