APPENDIX 3:
POST OBSERVATION STUDENT TEACHER’S SELF-EVALUATION FORM (Journal)
Name: ______LAURA
LIZETH RUBIANO VARGAS_________________________
Date: ____24/10/19__
Write a reflection about
the classes you oriented this week (bear in mind the following aspects: what you planned, what you did, and what you
would do differently if you were to teach your lessons again). Give
examples and descriptions of those situations that, in your view, are relevant
to your learning experience.
In this sixth
week, although I had enough resources for performing a good class, I panicked
and messed up everything, even though my practicum teacher wrote in an email
that she was going to observe me on Wednesday, I did not know, this did not
help me with the normal flow of the class, I know I had planned some activities
for doing on Monday, but ended up doing something different, this affected me
in the developing of the session, but I still believe the main goal of the
Wednesday class was achieved because kids do recognize the handwriting of some
verbs. On Monday besides teaching the normal classes, we introduced the
written form of the verbs immediately, as for the first part of the year, I
worked on a song with them called “I am so happy”, this helped us introduce the
verb vocabulary even easier. I have realized that my students are very
competitive which is now a factor I use in the development of my classes. On
Monday, I turned the warming-up activity into a real competition by dividing
them into two groups and offer candies to the group that could identify more
verbs by their actions, something I learned this week is that although you have
something planned, the flow of the class and the development of the class will
be successful in the way you control the flow of information you provide your
students with, I remembered the words of a professor when he said that a plan
is just that a plan and that it might change depending on the energy and the
behavior and on how well your students receive the topic.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario