TEACHER’S SELF-EVALUATION FORM
(Journal)
Name: ______LAURA
LIZETH RUBIANO VARGAS_________________________
Date: ____16/09/19__
Write a reflection about
the classes you oriented this week (bear in mind the following aspects: what you planned, what you did, and what you
would do differently if you were to teach your lessons again). Give
examples and descriptions of those situations that, in your view, are relevant
to your learning experience.
This last week of
classes thought a lot of things, I should start by saying that I need to plan a
strategy for catching my students' attention, even more, I also learned that long
activities need to have a dynamic stop. I planned one particular activity that
helped controlled a lot the discipline in the classroom, cutting letters to
form the name of the seasons was maybe the most accurate activity of the week,
they seem to be enjoying and learning at the same time. I also used a
collection of book I made to read in the classroom
I also learned
that I need to be more comprehensive with the minutes I give them to accomplish
the tasks. There are some students in the classroom that have big learning disabilities
and I know I have to be more focused on them, but I also know there are some
students with behavioral problems that need me to be changing the activities
constantly, but how can I change the activities so quickly if not all of them
have accomplished them?
On Tuesday, I
planned an activity that couldn't take place with all the students, they had to
make pairs of the image and the written name of the season, but as some
students haven't finished the previous task, they couldn't do the pairing activity,
there is when I knew I had to give them some more minutes.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario