APPENDIX 3:
POST OBSERVATION STUDENT TEACHER’S SELF-EVALUATION FORM (Journal)
Name: ______LAURA
LIZETH RUBIANO VARGAS_________________________ Date: ____5/11/19__
Write a reflection about
the classes you oriented this week (bear in mind the following aspects: what you planned, what you did, and what you
would do differently if you were to teach your lessons again). Give
examples and descriptions of those situations that, in your view, are relevant
to your learning experience.
In this new week I
taught class to first graders, we got into a new topic, this time I had to plan
class for emotions vocabulary, of course, I taught them the most known and main
emotions just like happy, sad, angry, scared, anxious and 2 more, in this week
as we hadn’t used the book in about three weeks, I had to make them use it, so
after we played to form pairs with the emotions, I asked them to draw, they
like to draw and they are very good at it, so I use it in my advantage. I
thought about the previous week and talked to my practicum teacher about the
incident we had with Johan, a disabled boy who felt left out of the game, she
told me that although I wanted him to feel included, it was not successful, we
discussed some tips to make him feel more included, next time I do an activity,
he will be either the first or the second one in performing the activity. As in
the school I am doing my practicum is about to finish the academic year, I had
to create the exams for this 9th week, I did them and my practicum
teacher helped me revise through it. By now, I can say that I feel way more
comfortable when planning and when teaching, now I know that I can come up with
a good class by just using a paper-craft and by allowing students to run or to
go jumping, besides, that I need to rethink my way of including all kids
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario